Conditions for the use of the comment function for
www.logistikknowhow.com – Version 1.0 / Timestamp 16.07.2013
The company Dr. Thomas & Partner GmbH & Co. KG, Fraunhoferstraße 1, D-76297149 Stutensee (hereinafter: Provider) operates the internet platform www.logistikknowhow.com (hereinafter: Platform). After registering as an author, experts and specialists have the opportunity to publish articles/contributions on the topic on the platform (hereinafter referred to as authors). The platform also offers the possibility for every user of the platform (hereinafter referred to as user) to comment on articles/contributions without registration.
Each user of the comment function agrees to the following conditions towards the provider:
- The user is responsible for all contents (texts, comments) posted by him/her.
- The user is aware and agrees that in principle any content posted by him can be viewed by any other user.
- The user undertakes to protect the rights of third parties, in particular their personal rights and rights of use, ancillary copyright and exploitation rights.
- As far as the user enters texts and other possibly copyrighted content, he assures that he either has the necessary rights himself (e.g. by writing the text himself) or at least that he has obtained the necessary consent from the rights holder (e.g. the author of the text) in advance.
- The user obligates him- or herself not to post any pornographic, immoral or illegal content. This includes, for example, content that is harmful to minors, offensive, inhuman, glorifies violence, insulting, slanderous or other comparable content. The same applies to the linking to such or comparable contents.
- Contents which are suspected of violating the rights of third parties can be corrected, blocked or deleted by the provider at any time without consultation.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that the content he/she posts is free of malware, malware, viruses, trojans or other programs or code that could endanger or impair the functioning or existence of the platform.
- The user is obliged to check the compliance with these regulations before posting content.
- The provider is neither responsible for the actions of the user nor for those of third parties.
- By uploading or posting his own content, the user automatically agrees that the provider is granted his own basic, free of charge, temporally and locally unlimited rights of use including the right to edit this content. The rights of use include in particular the right to make the content publicly accessible on mobile and stationary terminals, the right of reproduction, the right of distribution and the right to broadcast. The provider is entitled to exploit and use these contents as his own.